This course is for you if:
- you are afraid of water or had a negative experience with it
- can’t float
- can’t put your head and face into the water
- don’t know any swimming strokes or techniques at all
We are happy to offer our swimming courses in collaboration with Haga Health Club. Located in beautiful Hagaparken it’s a little fitness paradise. A warm(+29C) pool with both shallow and deep ends is perfect for beginners. Soft lighting, relaxing music, no kids and no fuss. Only you and the water. And our best coaches of course. Read and see some photos from our previous courses at this pool in our blog – Swimming school for adults at Haga Health Club.
- Intensive (6 lessons twice a week during 3 weeks) Mondays & Wednesdays at 18.00
- Slow (6 lessons once a week during 6 weeks) Mondays at 19.00
2550 SEK per person
3-5 people in the group (in case of more than 3 pax in the group we put 2 coaches, the idea is to have max 3 students per coach )
6 classes total , 1 class = 1 hour
We recommend intensive one, because it is more effective, but if you want to take it easy, you can choose once a week.
The goal is to swim your first 10m using breaststroke by the end of the course, learn water safety techniques and become confident in the pool. There are no prerequisites except desire to learn and discipline: don’t skip your lessons!
P.S: Pool entrance fee 150 SEK and is not included in the prices.
There are special 10 entrance tickets available for our students (1000 SEK for 10 times).